- 1 cup filtered water
- Organic greens of your choice.
- 3 – 4 sticks of celery
- 1 head of romaine
- Handful of parsley
- ½ chopped cucumber
- 1 apple, chopped and cored
- 1 cup chopped pineapple (frozen or fresh)
- Optional for extra sweetness: ½ frozen banana
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- Optional: 1 Tsp freshly grated ginger
- ½ Tsp – 1 Tablespoon healthy fat:
- Recommended: Chia seed, flax seed or hemp seed
- Wash all produce thoroughly
- Fill blender with 1 cup water
- Add Greens. Blend until smooth.
- Add fruit (apple and pineapple. Optional banana). Blend until smooth again.
- Add juice from half a lemon (and optional ginger). Blend final time.
- Sprinkle on healthy fat boost (hemp seeds)
- (Healthy fats help to better absorb the phytonutrients!)
- Drink right away while still fresh!
- (The sooner you drink, the more nutritious vitamins available to you!)
Tip: Use organic ingredients whenever possible!